Wednesday 22 February 2012

January Update

Happy New Year to you all.

This is the first of my new monthly newsletters, a chance for me to keep you updated on my projects and show you some examples of what I've been working on.

My website has had a January de-clutter and has been pared down to represent my two main photographic interests, portraits and exhibition prints. So please click HERE to browse.

I have been working hard in my Fulham studio creating portraits for a wide range of people from family groups to individuals and even myself, with some amusing self portraits as a result. If you're lucky one might be February's Photo of the Month.

January has also meant getting back to the darkroom and starting work on a collection of prints for a future exhibition. I am also currently planning to have an interim, group exhibition within the next couple of months, so watch this space.

HP

Portrait of the Month


Rosalie Watkins is an amazing portrait painter who trains and works at Lavender Hill Studios in Battersea.

"Hannah makes having your portrait taken a very relaxed and unintimidating experience. I don't usually like pictures of myself but I thought that these were beautifully composed, thoughtful portraits."

www.rosaliewatkins.co.uk



If you would like more information about booking a portrait session then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment