Wednesday 23 May 2012

April Update




This month I have added a new page to my website titled 'New Work'. As the name suggests it is a show case for on going projects and recent work.

For me, photography is always about exploring visual perception. I try to capture moments that I would have missed had I not been holding my camera and viewing the world with a hungry, photographer's eye.

This photograph is from a series that I am working on of B&W images of plants. The lack of colour immediately changes our perception of the subject and highlights the shapes and forms that we would never have seen with our coloured vision.

For more images from this new series CLICK HERE.

HP



Portrait of the Month


This month's portrait is of Freya. She is nine years old and, unlike many people, she loves having her photo taken. Hopefully she will always be the same, until she's 90, but by then it probably won't be me taking her photo.

"Normally when I have my photo taken I'm just wearing an old black jumper but this time I was wearing a big, big orange hat, which I thought was a bit crazy.

I love having my picture taken I would recommend Hannah to everyone."


All portrait sessions work on a 'No Win, No Fee' basis, if you don't like the results then you don't have to pay for it.

www.hannahpalmerphotography.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment